Sunday 4 January 2015

beach wedding dresses

Heey, it's yet another post about wedding dresses (surprise, surprise), again from the same amazing site: http://www.dressestylist.com
I think I said before that this is my  is now one of my favorites sites to browse wedding dresses and you guys absolutley have to check it out!
What I want to mention now are Beach wedding dresses
Now I'm a summer child and I absolutely hate snow and cold weather. I seriously can't stand it even on a post card! It's really freezing in Sarajevo now ( like -17 degrees), and I found myself browsing through some summer scenery and it got me thinking about summer wedding dresses!
So, the dress that enchanted me, and I'm considering to purchase it just so I could wear it around, is this one:

Now this is a perfect dress in so many ways. It's made out of light material for that humid summer heat. It's very elegant and classic but yet it has this aura of something a little bit unconventional (eg. the naked shoulders). The level of details on this dress is simply stunning, and the belt that reminds me of a celtic knot is perfect. all in all i give this dress a 10 out of 10!

As you may have known ( or not), I'm a big fan of chiffon, so naturally, this wedding dress caught my eye:


This is also one of those dresses that looks great on any body type. It's very elegant and it's so subtle in the details that it looks like you do not need any jewelry to look amazing in this dress. And that is very rare to find, a dress that is so simple yet so rich!
Personally I find that very rare to find, since I do not like wearing jewelry, this kind of dress is perfect for me and for all those ladies who just don't like to wear any!

Of course there has to be at least one short dress! yes, they are very unconventional for the wedding. But, for rule breakers, such as myself I think this would be a great choice!

It kind of reminds me of Lady Diana type of a clothes. It's very elegant and minimal, therefore it has two of my favorite things already! But, this dress caught my eye for another reason, it's pure white. As you may already know the dresses that you can rent in Sarajevo are usually of some cream or ice shades. So having something as pure white as this seems like a great choice. plus, it's summer so there will be some tan going on and the contrast would be just perfect!



1 comment: