Saturday 7 September 2013

1985-2013

I finished watching this movie that reminded me of my childhood, teenage years, growing up and changing into the person I am today.

So, I think I was a fairly cute kid, come on, look at me and my brother; adorable right


Those were the good years which I sadly don't remember much.
Then came the war and I have no photos of that.

But the teenagers years are what I kind of miss. Not being a teenager, but the feeling of those times. You know, carefree and wild.
There was not much going on in the city back then so we had to make it ourselves. But I do swear I had more fun then.
Also, I was a punk. Here is me, 15 years old, rocking hard to a band that doesn't exist anymore


and here is me walking by in the red shirt around 17 years


around 18 


19 years


24



some of these are pretty embarrassing but I guess it's ok. Since I was younger and I forgive myself.
I was also blond

and orangeish?


and kinda dark cherry something


And now, short haired, older, different but the core stays the same.
I was also an anarchist and so against the system we all eventually fall in for. 
All in all, I wonder how much more will I evolve, where will I end up and will it be a fun road to take?
Exciting new world right.
Although I'm feeling a little nostalgic.
Oh, almost forgot.
How much did you guys evolve?
How much did your style change, your way of life, the music you listen to?





7 comments:

  1. Jao, jao, jao kako me vrati u mladost!!! :D Hahhahahhahaa... Vidi Barhane i Abdualah za šankom, metal night :D Ove karirane tole nikad neću zaboraviti i kad god pomislim o tebi one mi se pred očima pojave :D Svaka čast, odličan post! <3 :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stara vremena, dok je barhana bila odron. Da mi je jos da imam slike iz Maxa ali mislim da to NIKO nema :D

      Delete
  2. Ipak si pronasla fotografije iz srednje. Pomisao na prvu sliku : ,, Aaa vidi Sabina bila buca :O " Odlican post!
    Ne mogu preci preko blond period, na-a

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. blond je bio ok xD
      a imala sam ja tada mesa eeee :D

      Delete
  3. Ja fakat imam osjećaj da što sam starija sve se više vraćam tim tinejdžerskim godinama i sve mi je draža muzika koju sam tad slušala, Gwen Stefani mi je bila modni uzor :D Nirvana i Radiohead velike ljubavi i danas. Ipak mislim da sam se najviše promijenila u zadnjih godinu dana kada sam konačno i bespovratno odbacila neke strahove i uvjerenja kojim su me čitav život učili.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meni je nekako mentalno sve doslo na svoje mjesto poslije 25te. Do tada sam poprilicno lutala :) btw likeam novi blog yes yes

      Delete
  4. Da mi je neko tada rekao da cu biti plavusa ne bi mu vjerovala. But, change is good, i lijepo je nekada sagledati sopstvenu evoluciju. Cisto da covjek zna dokle je dosao :)

    ReplyDelete